Open Days & Tours
The College opens its’ classrooms to the community twice per year for our annual open days. Our Open Days combine a tour of the College grounds, along with an informative presentation, which provides an overview of what Hoppers Crossing Secondary College provides to its students.
College Open Days are usually held in the first semester, one in each of Term 1 and 2. Open Days are an excellent opportunity for prospective families to visit the College, ask questions and meet some of our staff and students.
2020 Open Days
Due to COVID-19 our Open Days have been postponed until further notice. Please watch our Open day presentation below:
2020 HCSC Prospectus:
2021 Open Days
Open Days will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday 2nd March – 5:15pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday 2nd May – 9:15 am to 12:00pm
Enrollment and Transition Timeline
- Government Schools: You will receive information from your Primary School including Application for Year 7 Placement Form this term.
- Non – Government Schools: Complete the Application for Year 7 Placement form and submit it to your preferred government secondary school, or your child’s non-government primary school.
- These must be returned to your Primary School by Friday 29th May
As per the advice from the Department of Education, no private tours are allowed at this time. Further advice will be provided prior to the commencement of Term 3.
For further information, please contact Ms Candace Shaw,
Public Relations Manager 9974-7777 | email@example.com